Saturday, January 14, 2012

First time for everything


So here goes. . .  I am blogging. I leave in 8 days. My mom is having a little bon voyage party for me today and I told myself that I would have some assemblance of this thing up and running. I have to admit that I am not usually much of writer and journaling has never been very successful. Obviously, I am going to try to be a little better at it this round, though I may relay heavily on pictures (if I can figure out how to add them). I have to go get the cupcake for the party now.

2 minutes later- pictures! First, as of yesterday I have BANGS, crazy how much I look like my sister, Leah, like a little creepy. Second, it was my birthday yesterday so I went to the Melting Pot with the family and then Cafe Vino with Megan and Jennie - yes I am aware of how spoiled I am. okay now cupcakes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paula! I love the bangs. You look absolutely adorable:) Thinking of you and loved the blog - keep it up so I can keep up with you!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete