Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh so much to be thankful for

I am going through all some 150 photos of my weekend and thinking - oh my gosh I have so much to be thankful for, I have seen so many amazing and beautiful things - and after one more day off just hanging at home - my home and family life here are equally beautiful. Also I am  thinking that there is no way for me to tell all about my weekend with any depth in one post (especially since it is my bedtime) so I will start on it tomorrow, one peace at a time.

I included in this post just one of those pictures of me on the beach of Paihia and a little reminder to myself and anyone interested that it is never to late to be grateful- never to late to say thank you, and never to early to know that you live a blessed life and that it can only get better and better - if you let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment