Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nelson

   Last weekend I went to Nelson for four days. Despite the crudy - winter, wet, weather, it was another lovely relaxing weekend. It started out with a bit of shock when I boarded the plane without ever having to show my ID or go through any security - the bliss of a domestic flight in NZ. Nelson is known for its crafts, craft beer, and wine. I went to a movie, read, walked all over town (and out of town), drank some wonderful beer, and went on a wine/brewery tour. Can't beat it.

Christ Church




Queens Gardens

Hangshi Chinese Garden


One of the Best taverns I have been to!

Fellworth House B and B



Milcrest Winery 



A new franchise just starting - FRESH cow milk from a vending machine
there were 15 cows to keep this village milk going out in the
wop wops - truely surprise, but amazing

Oldest pub in NZ - Moutere Inn est 1850









Miyazu Japanese Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment